5 Ways to Rock The Thong Sandal
Your complete guide to this summer essential.
From runways to celeb street style to influencers and your best friend, everyone is wearing THE summer essential: the thong sandal!
Thongs, or flip flops, are a staple in every Aussie girl’s wardrobe. Perfect for the beach, a stroll, or a quick run to the shops. But this season they are getting a fashionable makeover.
As the weather warms up, cool, comfortable and chic shoes, like the thong sandal, are an essential. Available in gorgeous neutral tones, these sexy sandals are stylish enough to upgrade any outfit while still being simple, delicate and flattering, a perfect addition to any wardrobe.
With so many options available, the trick is to pick the right sandals for you and your style. Are you looking for a fashionable flat thong sandal, perfect for brunch and the beach, or are you after a thong kitten heel, guaranteed to make Carrie Bradshaw proud? After reading our top celebrity styling tips, we’re sure you’ll want both. Read on for inspiration on how to rock the thong sandal and our top picks for the best thong sandals available!
1. We can’t talk about celebrity style without mentioning Kendall Jenner. This supermodel is always on top of the latest trends. To achieve Kendall’s chic beach look, pair your black thong heels with a bikini top and pants to hang by the pool. In the evening, try a long colourful dress for a casual skin tight pants with a fitted top dinner & drinks.
2. To transition your thong heels to a night out, match the colour of your sandals to your dress and accessories. Rhianna nails this look with her gorgeous monochrome white outfit. We’re obsessed!
3. Or match your thong heels with a white statement top and jeans like Hailey Beiber. This stylish look is perfect for a date night or drinks with the girls!
4. When out and about in the day, take inspiration from the queen of street style, Bella Hadid and opt for flat thong sandals with jeans and a button down.
5. Who said you can’t wear thongs to work? Try pairing your thong heels with a blazer, tailored pants or a midi skirt like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for a super chic work outfit. By keeping the outfit to neutral colours, you’ll look put-together and fashionable at any formal event.
With so much style inspiration out there, it’s time to get your hands on a pair of thong sandals. At Covet, we believe in creating exclusive sandals that stand out from the rest in both style and quality. That’s why we’ve designed a delicate and flattering option. Follow in the footsteps of these celebs (literally) with your very own pair of Covet thong sandals.