RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our returns policy and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return. All eligible returns are accepted for store credit in the form of a digital gift card which expires after 12 months from the date of issue or an exchange. Unfortunately we cannot offer exceptions so please consider this before you purchase.
- To be eligible, lodge your return/exchange below within 7 days of receiving your order and drop at the post within 72 hours of lodging your return. We reserve the right to refuse returns not received in a reasonable amount of time (per shipping timeframes) from the lodgment date.
- Returns must meet our conditions below.
Conditions for returns and exchanges:
- Items must be unworn, undamaged and returned in their original condition with their original box. Items without a box will be refused and shoes that come back unsalable will be sent back at the customers cost.
- We reserve the right to deny any items not returned in their original condition or box or within the refund period.
- If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we process your return.
- Returns will be processed within 10 working days from the time we receive the shoes.
- Return postage is the expense of the customer.
HOW TO RETURN
- CLICK HERE to lodge your return.
HOW TO EXCHANGE
- CLICK HERE to lodge your return.
- Choose store credit.
- Place a new order for the correct size and leave a note ''exchange" with your order. We will then refund you once your shoes are received and verified they meet the above conditions.
*** International return shipping is at the expense of the customer. Please note that the international shipping costs that COVET SHOES provide do not reflect the cost of return shipping from countries outside of Australia. It is the responsibility of customers to enquire about the cost of return shipping from their country back to Australia as this fee is not covered by COVET SHOES. For further information, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com
If you have completed the sale via afterpay you will receive a store credit less a 6% admin fee at our discretion.
Whilst we rarely participate in promotional sales, we empathize with the disappointment associated with the perception of missed savings on these rare occasions. COVET SHOES unfortunately cannot honor requests for retroactive price adjustments on items purchased outside the promotional sale period. This policy is consistent with industry standards and ensures fairness in policy and pricing for all affected customers.
We will do our best to meet cancellation requests however we can not guarantee. Orders can only be cancelled if our service team sees the request before the warehouse team packs the shoes and will incur a 5% admin fee.
UNCLAIMED ORDERS, NON DELIVERED ITEMS & RETURN TO SENDER
Covet Shoes is not responsible for unclaimed parcels or parcels unable to be delivered by the post office (for any reason), so please ensure you choose your delivery address carefully. Orders that are returned to us will be issued a store credit for the value of the shoes less the return to sender charges we encounter.
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
We are so sorry that you have received a faulty item but we would love to have this resolved for you as soon as possible
At COVET SHOES we thoroughly inspect each pair of shoes before sending, however if you suspect the item is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, describing the fault and if possible, please provide photos and/or video.
You can expect to hear back from us within 1 - 2 business days.