EASY RETURNS & EXCHANGES
It's really important to us that you love your purchase from COVET SHOES. If you're not satisfied with your items we offer refunds or exchange for unworn items returned (post stamped) within 14 days of receiving your order.
CLICK HERE to return
Return your items as per above and place a new order
Conditions for returns and exchanges:
If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we process your return. Returns will be processed and returned within 10 working days. Items must be unworn, undamaged and returned in their original condition with their original box. Items without a box will be refused.
- We reserve the right to deny any items not returned in their original condition or box or within the refund period.
*** Return shipping is at the expense of the customer. Please note that the international shipping costs that COVET SHOES provide do not reflect the cost of return shipping from countries outside of Australia. It is the responsibility of customers to enquire about the cost of return shipping from their country back to Australia as this fee is in not covered by COVET SHOES. For further information, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com
If you have completed the sale via afterpay you will receive a full refund.
- If you have not made any payments, we will cancel your payment plan
- If you have made a payment, we will refund this payment and cancel your additional payment plan
- If you wish to return only part of our original order, we will deduct these from your payment plan and readjust the payments
If you require a different size, you will have to return your item and place a new order
- If you require new size or colour or alternative item, you are required to place a new order
At COVET SHOES we thoroughly inspect each pair of shoes before sending, however if you suspect the item is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, describing the fault and if possible, please provide photos.