Posted on July 24 2020
And why you should try it!
While we tend to opt for boots in winter, this leaves a significant part of our wardrobe untouched for months – and no one wants that! So, if you’re lucky enough to live in a country without winter blizzards, let’s make the most of sandals all year round. That’s certainly what the celebs and hottest fashion and style influencers of the season have been up to!
If you’re looking to mix up your wardrobe this winter, read on for great styling tips that will have you strutting in your sandals all year long, regardless of the temperature!
1. First up, mix a basic pair of blue jeans and a black blazer with a pair of black minimalist heels for the perfect off-duty look.
Inspired? Get the look with KARI!
2. If you have a staple black dress and a classic denim jacket, try elevating your look with a pair of tie up heels (our favourites are INDY). Throw on some sunnies and your favourite bag to complete your winter outfit.
3. Or pair INDY with jeans and studded jacket for a feminine look with an edge.
4. Next up, jump on the clear high heel trend with BELLA, which really takes a monochrome outfit to the next level! Perfect for a winter lunch catch up with the girls or a bit of retail therapy!
5. Classic jeans and an oversized sweater are the go-to in winter, are we right? Pair them with a pair of strappy heels, like CHLOE, for a chic, going out look.
6. Or try opting for a classic stiletto, like SHAZ, and a pair of distressed jeans for casual, cool-girl style.
7. A chunky heel is a must-have in summer, but try pairing them with jeans and a cardigan for a cosy winter fit. If this look is for you, get the style with RACH!
8. Or try styling RACH with your favourite jacket, gold accessories and a statement purse for an effortless look - perfect for a night out on the town!