The ONE Shoe Every Women Needs
And we've got proof!
In fashion, shoe trends come and go. The sparkly, snakeskin, thigh-high boots you love now, may sit in the back of your closet in future years. And let’s be honest, while seasonal pieces may be fun, fashion will always be about timeless shoes that elevate your outfit – and your confidence.
Luckily, there is one shoe that has outlasted seasonal trends. It’s classic, it’s versatile, it’s stylish and it’s a staple in every celebrity’s closet: the pump! It was Marilyn Monroe who once said, “give a girl the right pair of shoes and she’ll conquer the world.” And with her favourite black pumps, that’s just what she did!
Pumps have stood the test of time because they go with literally every occasion and every outfit. For most women, it’s impossible to go through life without a pair! But don’t just take our word for it, check out these celebrities who wear their pumps on repeat.
1. The beauty of the pump is that they can be worn with anything. Pair your favourites with jeans a loose top like Kourtney Kardashian (queen of casual style) for the perfect off duty look.
2. Dress up a casual, oversized sweater like Zendaya for leg lengthening definition taking your outfit to the next level. Or throw them on with a pair of tailored pants which is guaranteed to make you look confident and sexy!
3. Add an over-the-shoulder sweater or a classic blazer like Hailey Bieber for an effortlessly cool, ready to take-on-the-world look. We’re obsessed.
4. Grab your favourite midi skirt like Chrissy Teigan to create a look that easily takes you from desk to drinks (yes, some of us are still going into the office).
5. Smart casual dress code? Add sophistication to your usual ‘jeans and a nice top’ outfit by matching a pair of pumps, just like Emily Ratajkowski.
6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will always be our style crush! Try matching your nude pumps with a neutral outfit for a fresh daytime look and then switch to black to take on the night!
7. Want to master the street style game? Match your nude pumps to a monochrome outfit like Gigi for a high-fashion look. Or mix your neutrals for instant IT-GIRL status.
8. Selena Gomez knows how to style a black pump! Try matching yours with a black shirt, dress or faux leather pants to instantly create a sophisticated and chic look.
9. Kendall Jenner loves a good pump. In fact, she seems to wear them for every occasion - and you can too! Pair yours with straight-leg jeans and your favourite tee if you’re feeling casual, switch to a luxe textured pant for sultry style or throw on your little black dress and get ready to hit the town!
Whilst we may not have any red carpet events coming up, these looks will definitely work for causal drinks with the girls or date night with bae.
Get the look: